Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thanks so much, Andrew, Clarence, Hong Teck, Huaqiang, Joyce, Peter, Shawn, Spencer and Weizhu, for ur care and concern, flooding my SMS inbox and MSN these two days! :)

Also, thanks a doz Jeannie for messaging me out of the blue how my scriptwriting course application was. Really very touched by your thoughtful and encouraging emails - be they morning devotionals, or affirmations... they really bless us a lot! :D

And special thanks to Weizhu and Peter who specially called me to see how I am. Really very touched. :D Thanks Joyce too for following up on my fever updates... thoughtful of you!

Really sorry if I forgot to thank anyone else... haha... I blame it on my 39.2oC fever. Haha... but really, your prayers do make a big difference. From 39.2 oC to 37.8oC in less than half an hour is nothing less than a testimony to God's absolute goodness and love and grace. :D

Think something through this experience I've learnt is to be thankful for all the care and concern that God shows me through the brothers and sisters around me. :D Think this is something that Paul does so much in his letter to the Philippians. :D Yay!

No comments: