Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Everything's so clear and direct now. Just met Peter. :) Thank God for his encouragement, and the sharing of Matthew 6:33, a good old friend... haha =)

Should be officially confirmed by next week. Excited... but it's definitely a step out of my comfort zone. Still, better to be bruisin' than just cruisin'.

Want to share something very exciting too. Hong Teck took me aside on Sunday, during HopeKids service, and encouraged me to maximise the talent God gave me. To align everything, including career, with God's purpose for my life. And then, the next day, my team leader encouraged me (he's in the know):
Recall the conversation that I had with you. You are young and have a lot ahead of you. So don't be bogged down by things that will only slow your progress.
My God. =) So I told my team leader, "Wow, thank God for you. A pastor [Hong Teck] told me exactly the same thing yesterday."

Hee! =D

Dear Lord, You really confirm, confirm and triple-confirm... gee, I feel like Gideon laying out his fleece when the answer's so obvious, but I really do want to pray to You to be very clear. Thank You for being so super-faithful.
Let my walk speak loud
And my words be true
Let my life be whole
With my eyes on you
Lord I'm stepping out
From the comfort zone
Letting go of me,
Holding onto You



Meanwhile...


Matthew 6:33. Thank You Lord. Still, one thing I desire even more than the calling You have in store for me, is that I may always love You and fear You all the days of my life. To have this healthy fear in my heart, so that I will not ever lose my first love for you, Jesus. Because many are called, but few are chosen. And I so do want to be chosen. To make it across the finishing line.

Dear Lord, it's only a little more while before I go out from the safety of my comfort zone, and go "over the top". It's apprehensive, yes, but it is going to be so exciting. Thank You for the devotional that I read today, about having the faith of Caleb and Joshua who said that we should go up and take possession of the land, for we certainly can do it. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Aye-men.

The Adults Heroes Camp is coming up soon. Lord, one of my church camp objectives is that You will help me and teach me to be a true hero of the faith by You, for You and because of You.

In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: