Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Failed My Ethics!!!

Ewww! I just got back my Christian Ethics course results. I didn't do my reading assignment, didn't do my reflection assignments... so... *drumroll* I failed my ethics! :P

But more seriously, really, it doesn't feel good at all to have failed a module... :( Sigh. I wanted to do my best for God...

And I'm not too ecstatic about the Tentmaking module I did, because I FORGOT to submit my reflection assignment. 10 or 20 marks gone. That means I'll, at best, get a C.

Sigh.

Hmm. Actually, come to think of it, I think I did do the best I could do, given my time constraints... counting in my struggle against procrastination too. For Tentmaking... SIGH. I guess yeah I did my best... and yeah, was rushing a ministry script...

Hee, I think I do want to do better in my courses, not only because it feels nice to get good grades, but also, personally, I just want to bless my Daddy's heart lah =). It's about having a spirit of excellence! So! Next course coming... I'll aim for an A, God willing.

Anyway, yah, I think I missed out on the reflections part... and the whole point of this course is to help equip me in knowledge and understanding in various areas. So, yah, think I missed out on that aspect.

But on the brighter side, thank God... I got to learn a lot more new things and insights, which are very useful for equipping me to do His will in any and every area of my life. Amen!

No comments: