Friday, June 19, 2009

HopeKids Skit: I Can't Serve Two Masters!

I think I'll post some scripts that I wrote for the HopeKids appetizer skits... just want to share with you guys! :) Hee.




Master X: Hi, I’m master X, this is my servant Y

Servant: Y?

Master X: Because you are my servant, I pay you money to do work in my household
Servant: Oh, yes and I pledge my loyalty to you! My one master X

Master X: Good, well go and do your work!

[Servant goes around sweeping the floor]

[Then Another Master Z comes along]

Master Z: Hi, I’m Master Z, and I sure need some help around here!

[Master Z looks around and found Servant sweeping the floor]

Master Z: Hi, I’m Master Z, I need someone to sweep the floor too….

Servant: But I’m serving Master! I’m sweeping the floor

Master Z: But I’ll pay you a higher salary [Flash more money]

Servant: [Thinks for a while] Ahah! Maybe I can work for TWO masters at the same time... so I can earn DOUBLE... big buck$$$.

[So Servant strikes a deal with the second master by shaking hands]

Master Z: OK, you sweep my floor too

[Servant try to sweep both floors]

Master X: Servant Y, please vacuum the carpet [Give vacuum cleaner]

Master Z: Servant Y, please wash the toilet [Give "toilet brush" which is actually a tiny toothbrush]

[Servant drops the broom and scrambles to vacuum and wash. In his confusion, he uses the toilet brush to cook the breakfast...]

Master X: Servant Y, please make me my breakfast [Give pan]

Master Z: Servant Y, please wash the dishes [Give plate]

[Servant scrambles to make breakfast and wash the dishes]

Master X: Servant Y, please walk the dog. [Give pan]

Master Z: Servant Y, please feed the goldfish. [Give plate]

[Servant runs back and forth. He starts getting tired and making a comedy of errors.]

Master X: [Pulls Y's left ear] Servant Y, why are you washing the carpet and vacuuming the toilet bowl?

Master Z: [Pulls Y's right ear] Servant Y, and why are you washing the breakfast and cooking the dishes?

Master X: And why are you feeding the dog and walking the goldfish?

Servant: [breathing hard and faints] I give up!!!! [falls down]

No comments: