Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank You so much dear Lord for Clarence, for the wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time of sharing just now. :) At Starbucks, City Hall... haha...

So blessed to hear from him, about his relationship with JT, how they are not inward-looking, but want to invite others to join them, to share their lives... whoa! Want to learn from this bro's heart for God! :)

Was thinking about BGR, and what I've been praying to Him, and just sharing... and how! I realised God may be doing more "plonking" down of signposts on my path at this moment... as I keep committing my prayers to Him to guide me to the sister He knows is best, not only for me, but even better, that together, we can really advance the Kingdom of God like never before.

For that is one of my greatest joys, passions and desires - to see His kingdom come, and His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven! :D Aye-men!

Anyway, so after sharing so much with Clarence, he had to go to the loo (I like to believe it was because of the tea, not my sharing). So I took time to flip to Proverbs, and on a whim, went to Proverbs 3:16. And the verse spoke to me:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."


"... and He will make your paths straight."

That part about the paths being made straight, it means a lot to me. 'Cos I was sharing with Clarence that there's so many things, so many factors, so many considerations and issues to consider in BGR, that my thoughts are super-convoluted.

But He will make my paths straight, even if right now they are not very straight, but very meandering and even confusing.

So I've made my decision, my conviction, that I want to seek and do the will of God, even in the way I choose my future wife. So that if we do come together, we will extend the Kingdom of God even better than if we are apart - otherwise NOT!

Take my moments and my days
Let them flow in ceaseless praise
Take my journeys and my ways
Guide my paths and make them straight


:) Thanks a lot Daddy. :) In Jesus' most precious name, Amen.

No comments: