Monday, January 5, 2009

Testimony why I decided to start Hope Silicon Valley

Ruey Fong, a dear friend and brother, shared an amazing testimony on his blog. Do read it! :)
To end, after the series of things that happened as described above, I was confronted with this 2 truths:
- If Christ is the hope of your life, do you believe the church is the hope of the world? Do you want to join God in His vision for this world?
- Until you fully live in the will of God, there will always be something missing, something that you don't feel fully satisfied. I realized even if I end up becoming a very successful and rich entrepreneur in Silicon Valley, I will not be fully fulfilled. Will I have peace down the road if I know I turned away from a direction from God and just lead a life for myself?

May 2009 be a great year of harvest. Amen.

No comments: