Sunday, September 19, 2010

To Live is Christ, To Die is Gain

A sudden clarity of mind came to me. It's not enough for us to just wait on God to bring us the right one. We must also do our part to prepare ourselves - not only spiritually, but financially, socially and physically. Frankly I can't really see what the Scriptures say abt this, but it seems that a lot of us bros in the church have not been taught in a balanced way - to also prepare the other areas of our lives. Or is it the culture too, tt the women do not set their hearts on spiritual things too? Have I been focusing on the wrong things all along? Perhaps I'm too spiritually minded.

Perhaps it's both ways.

Whatever. I am an uncommon man and I serve an uncommon God. I must do his will, to live Christ even if it means I die.

No comments: