Thursday, September 30, 2010

For the first time in a long while, it's so nice to just sit and blog. =)

Thank God too for my boss. Tomorrow my colleagues'll be treating me to Republic of Steak! :D *proceeds to nom*

Anyway, my boss shared a lot of meaningful things with me over this year. She told me that it's no point just working hard for many years. It's also important to find your passion and work in it. =) Which is the key thing that she wants me to take away from this attachment. And for that I salute her and thank God for her kindness so much in wanting everyone who work under her to grow and be all they can be. :) Proverbs says: "A kind-hearted woman gains respect, but ruthless men gain only wealth." Amen. Yes, in the world of business, this verse is so true.

=)

And it makes sense too. For when you find what you really love to do... when you discover your talents... then can we put them to work. Of course we must put them to work. There are too many of us who bury our talents in the ground and never bother to even put them to work. Shame.

No comments: