Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little thought struck me.

I've been wanting to write some books already, with Huanyan and some on my own too.

But I've been thinking, when, when, when?

But I saw what one bro has been doing on his blog. He's been writing apologetics posts from time to time and labelling them systematically. How appropriate - he's a professional mathematician. ;)

Which struck me. I reap what I sow. Sow a little each day, and you'll gain a harvest.

Of course, there sometimes is timing too. Mother Teresa wanted to write a book for a long time, but had no time. Until one day, she just got the inspiration, and sat down and finished writing an entire book in 4 or 5 days.

This is similiar to me: I'm more like a sailing ship than a steamer. I can trudge along, but the drudgery is painful. But when inspiration strikes, I must quickly capture the wind in my sails and make the most of every opportunity.

:)

Well. I think I could start somewhere.

No comments: