Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another observation. This is a generalization, but I think it's reasonably accurate. (Correct me if I'm wrong!)

I realised that men, while they may also feel deeply, often have trouble describing how they feel. Women, on the other hand, can describe very well, they being more fluent with words.

But I think guys, once they can pinpoint and identify their feelings, are able to identify the cause of their feelings, because of their stronger systematic and analytic problem-solving skills. And once they identify the source and reason for their feelings, they are able to work on it very well, if they have help from a community.

I think... from my own experiences with the sisters I've listened to in the past, they need extra guidance to work toward identifying the cause(s) of their feelings.

Isn't it beautiful? That both genders can help one another grow in the depth and richness of their feelings in a more godly way.

No comments: