Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Powerful (and Sudden) Word of Encouragement...

Isaiah 41:8-10
"But you, O Israel, my servant,
Jacob, whom I have chosen,
you descendants of Abraham my friend,

I took you from the ends of the earth,
from its farthest corners I called you.
I said, 'You are my servant';
I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

God really, really encouraged me today (to my pleasant surprise) through sis Ziying during HopeKids leaders mtg, and thru the above verse yesterday. Wow. Felt I could cry, so timely was the encouragement. =)

Ziying suddenly encouraged me with something like this: "If God has called you to do something, He will add on to you as you do it. Yeu Ann, I believe God really want to encourage you: He has given you a talent in scriptwriting, so go and do it for Him. God will add on to you whatever you need, as you do it."

:D Thank You so much dear Father. You heard my cry for mercy and stooped down to help me up, when I silently prayed to You for help in doing more for You, especially in face of my weaknesses such as procrastination and slowness. It is really not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit, that I can do all things through You who gives me strength. I cannot overcome permanently this constant struggle against procrastination on my own, but with Your aid, I will ride upon the very waves that used to distress me. For we are MORE THAN conquerors through Him who loved us.

Ephesians 3:20-21! :D All glory to God in the church and in Christ Jesus, through all generations, both now and forever! Amen! :D

No comments: