Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wild At Heart

Just finished reading Wild At Heart, which Andrew lent me. It was a moldy copy (literally, since it had gotten caught in a downpour) - but the insights were fresh, like piping-hot bread just taken out from the oven.

:)

Wow. I think God purposely arranged my schedule for me this week. Yesterday and today working on-site... but it's very simple - just keep watch on the server. I think God arranged it 'cos He knows that I'm not feeling well, and need quite a bit of time to myself... so, He chose, in all His foreknowledge and wisdom, to bless me in a very timely way through Andrew's book. :)

And since I had so much free time yesterday, I managed to finish the entire book yesterday.

And I think God encouraged and counselled me through the book. It helped me make sense of some painful experiences recently - to see the bigger picture - that there may be spiritual warfare at work - hindering the breakthroughs that are supposed to be bursting out!

:)

No comments: