Monday, April 20, 2009

Anyway, another thing I also want to thank God for is that God miraculously blessed a very dear bro of mine with a follow-up interview a few days ago. This bro was telling me that he hadn't heard from the workplace for quite a long while, and in a way he was a bit 'lost' I think...

But that same day, he got news that he was to continue the test/interviews! Wow. God's provision is always so timely.

Also want to thank God too for the movie 'The Days' that I watched with Mich, Jonathan and Huili today after service. It was really great catching up with these two dear sisters back from tertiary days.

The movie was really good and very thought-provoking...

But something else too. On the way to the movie venue, I dropped some of the tickets. Gosh. When we were there, I found out that the tickets were lost. So had to run back and try to find it. But realised that perhaps God may be purposely testing my faith in Him. So I prayed, reminding myself not to be kancheong (well, as best as I could). Then went back.

And wow, the tickets were lying just outside the Istana. Praise the Lord! As Jon said, thank God I didn't drop it on the road... very sad if the cars and lorries would have driven over the poor tickets...

So something that I think God has been training me in the past few weeks, through a whole bunch of things (too many to share), is that He purposely has been putting last -min problems in my way, to test me and see whether I will stop and pray and trust in Him. Not to panic and lean on my own understanding, but in all my ways acknowledge Him and He shall make my paths straight.

God really is FAITHFUL. Aye-men!

No comments: