Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Random Snapshots...

I was on my way to Bras Basah yesterday, when I suddenly bumped into Yufen along the way. So we took time to catch up - I heard from her that she and a lot of other people are taking up Spanish for their Word for Life classes. ¡Muy bien! El Señor es bueno, ahora y por siempre...

Anyway, it was great catching up with you, sis! And Yufen also showed me her photo of a little kingfisher bird. It was so nice! :)

So thought I'd share some photos I snapped from the past... hee, hope you guys are blessed... may we all learn to delight in God's creations, whether great or small...

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all...

 
Sweet Homecoming...


Arise, shine, for thy light is come...



Said the Smooth Rock to the Flowers, "Why, hello, my pretty dears! I don't suppose we've met in this garden before?"

No comments: