Monday, April 6, 2009

Something sad that someone said to me recently. The person said that he/she is afraid of me, because he/she doesn't know whether I may or may not be hurt what he/she did. In a way, it felt to me like an accusations of sorts.

Yes, it's true that we feel so much more comfortable when we know that we are around people whom we don't have to feel like we have to meet to their "standards". And even better, people who do not criticize us, but see the good in us. In short, people who show us grace. Not mere tolerance, but a lavish acceptance, a genuine love for others.

:) Hee. Thank You Lord for what happened. Because these are a very powerful (and painful) lesson that I will remember, with Your help. So that I can be like You, Jesus, full of grace to the point that sinners like to flock around Him, knowing that they will not be condemned, but accepted and delighted in.

The God who flings the gates of heaven wide open to tax collectors and prostitutes. Crazy, but true.

Yeah. Thank God for you guys who were with me through this time, especially Peter. :) You are truly my role models in Christ, and I can't thank God enough for the blessing of you in my life.
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life."

No comments: