Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I was talking with God just now. And asking Him what He thought of us Singaporeans. :) Hee. Yes, you can talk politics with God - He's the King of Kings after all...

And actually, this thought came to mind - I think He was replying to me like this, as a dialogue
"I think you Singaporeans need to be more courageous. Yes, you do have courageous people among you who are willing to go out for my Name... but I want everyone to be more courageous."

"More courageous men?"

"No. Everyone, whether men or women."

"Oh. I see... *pause* then what about our government, etc... you know that a lot of us Singaporeans are rather reluctant to speak up for various things... what do You think, Lord?"

":) If I made it easy for you guys to speak up, would that take much courage? Courage comes only when things are difficult to do."

No comments: