Saturday, April 11, 2009

Everything Can Be Used For His Good Purpose

I was discussing with Peter about my future career path.

Told him I was seriously considering teaching. But he reminded me, teaching in Singapore may not give me that much of an opportunity to impact children's lives as much as I'd like. It's very admin in nature.

Furthermore, I'm hearing-impaired, and the fact is that children make NOISE. :)

True! true! I had trouble hearing the kids in Sunday School at times...

Then he asked me, the end goal is that you want to impact lives and help them. Are there other ways to meet these end goals?

Suddenly, I realised. Why not consider being a teacher in a school for the hearing-impaired? :) Then no worries about hearing-impairment... HAHAHA...

No, I may not go for teaching line after all, but if it really turns out to be so, then wow, God really is very amazing. It'll be full circle then. And I would see how everything, even my hearing-impairment and the many difficulties that I went through in life, will reach full bloom. To inspire, educate and encourage.

That in all things God really works for the good for those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

God is so great and good! :D

No comments: