Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Appraisal

He paused for a while. Putting his laptop aside, my reporting officer looked at me, and said,
"Consider Obama. His childhood... how he was so ordinary, and how he grew up in this place and that, went through many challenges to where he is now. Who'd have imagined that he'd become the President of the United States one day?"
And he smiled and said, "You may be stronger than you think you are."

Thank You, dear Father. :) For Your constantly believing in me, and never giving up on me. Thank You for being my Shepherd and my God. Help me do You proud, for as long as I live. In Jesus' name, amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your reporting officer said that of you? congrats bro, all glory to our good God! :D -joyce

Anonymous said...

amen! yeah! tk God! so cool! hahah! and the rest i told u on the train back home... LOL...