Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just want to thank God too. Have been working on my emotional stability, with constant prayers and petitions to God. And thank God, He has been increasing my emotional strength from within. It's wonderful to see how God is so real, so good and most importantly, so able to turn my mourning into dancing, my sorrow into joy. God really is so good, and I just can't help writing all this down. It's the greatest love - that He set me free, and now to love Him is the only thing I can ever know! Haha!

Ooops. I guess I sound crazy. Never mind! Just really want to thank God, because He is so good, so faithful, and somehow... just remembering all the good things He has done for me, and for my family and my friends... a sweet lingering taste of His goodness that the world can never take away - unless I choose to spit it out.
Your light broke through my night
Restored exceeding joy
Your grace fell like the rain
And made this desert live

You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrow into joy
You have turned my mourning into dancing
You have turned my sorrow into joy!
Thank God! I had a great time getting to know Guanghui, Stephanie and Yueh Siang over dinner too. They're a really cool bunch of brothers and sisters - very sweet, sincere people! :)

Yup, yup. Here's looking to obeying God's Word more and more in every aspect of my life. Renew the fire in my heart, Holy Spirit, I pray! In Jesus' most powerful name, amen!

No comments: