Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To the Ends of the Earth!

And I was sharing with Peter last night testimonies how God is opening doors for me to bless children there... and how my ex-tuition student so generously donated $100, asking me to sponsor the kids there... and he's still a student, not a working professional, and a non-Christian too! God is able to work wonderfully through anyone He wants to use, especially those with a good heart! :)

Promised him that I'd show him the videos of the children when I come back... really hope through these videos, he can see how God's love is real, not only for the children, but also for him himself...

So, from this experience, I learnt that when we choose to obey His call to go forth to other countries to share the good news, He is very able to open doors back at home for us - be it our own families, or our colleagues, etc...

I realised there and then, even as I was sharing with Peter, that God's heartbeat really is for the whole wide world. Jesus told the disciples to be His witnesses in the city of Jerusalem, the land of Judea and ultimately, to the ends of the earth.

We were never meant to just stay in one city to bless it...

We were meant to burst forth and bless the lands around us, till every nation, every tribe, every people and every land gives glory, gives honour, gives praise unto the Lamb of God! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro, really very glad to see you catching the heart for missions. heh God has indeed been doing something in you! btw, are you recovering from your fever? keeping you in prayer. -joyce

Anonymous said...

God bless on your trip bro.. it's great to see how u so readily avail yourself to be used by God .. God's work is juz beginning in you!