Sunday, July 20, 2008

GoForth Conference: Reflections

Haha... today was the last day of the Conference. Gosh. Thank God. It was good. Very very good. God really is showing me more and more clearly and specifically what my role in the Great Commission is. Impacting this young generation of children + media... gosh! I see the vision for my life that He showed me years ago increasingly coming to pass! And one day we'll see His Dream come to pass: The great multitude in heaven that no one can count, from every nation, tribe, people and language! :D Yeah!

I-Am-So-Freakingly-Excited!!!

Thank God also for people like Yufen, Marcus, Joyce, Clarence, Jason, Tracy, Xiaojia, etc, etc.... missions-minded people... it is indeed a great joy to be in the fellowship of like-minded bros and sisters... to extend the kingdom of God! Thank God also for Ps Ben who helped to chair and emcee the event... and for the wonderful servants of God who shared the Word and imparted their lives and spirits and passion and zeal...

And for the great lunch with Yufen: the sharing, testimonies and the ideas about how to grow the children's ministry... w00t!

Got to make a few new friends too! =) Eben (a brother from the Serving In Missions group) and this pastor from North India (I forgot his name... but Ps Ben took photo with him) and Tracy's colleague... (oh no! I forgot her name too...)

And 5 or 6 injections for the trip to Kenya. Ouch. To think Clarence was so nice, whacking me on my arms after that... oh. I did the same to Jason too. :P God is just indeed. Haha!

Very tired though, so I'll post some of my reflections and photos over the next few days.

No comments: