Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kenya Missions Trip Prayer Request #3

Important prayer need: A new complication has risen up. Pray for successful booking of tickets from South Africa to Kenya for 31 Jul (or 1 Aug) for the entire team.

From my team leader's latest email:
More bad news.

1. I still can’t purchase tickets from KQ (Kenya Airways). According to the banks, the transaction is not even going through to them. They suspect that KQ website is unable to link to Visa.
2. In the meantime, KQ’s flight details have changed:

1. Price has jumped USD30.
2. Flights out of Nairobi is no longer available at 07:45. Only flight out now is not in time for our SQ flight out of Jo’burg.


Options 1:
1. Change our trip from 7/31-8/9 to 8/1 – 8/10 (original dates). KQ flights for this date is still available at original price of USD580.
2. However there will be a fee for re-scheduling. I’m finding out how much tomorrow.
3. Will still need to find a way to book a ticket out of KQ website. I’m calling a Msian agency that sells KQ tomorrow. Maybe I’ll just buy it through them.

Option 2:
1. Fly SAA instead of KQ (their website might be more reliable).
2. However we’ll need a place to stay on the outward flight. I’ll contact Ps Henry abt this. May increase our accomadation.

I’ll continue to work out the options & update y’all accordingly.

No comments: