Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh dear. My body's aching all over. Wonder why. I slept very late last night... erm, was busy saving the world again from Nazi domination (aka Company of Heroes).

Was spending QT at St. Andrew's again, and think God was telling me that He allowed this ache as a way of disciplining me, 'cos if I don't take better care of my health - especially when it's spent on excessive computer games, He'll allow me to reap the natural consequences of what I've done.

Felt a bit paiseh, but also grateful to Daddy for His patience with me. So gentle but also so firm - just what a perfect Father should be like! :D "From the Father of lights, With whom there is no changing..."

'Cos there were nights I had to settle necessary stuff late at night... It's so amazing how God mercifully answered my prayers for sustenance the next day. "I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me."

Decided to uninstall the game, even though I really like the game. Nothing wrong with computer games in themselves... they can be great gifts from God! But I am weak in self-control here. So might as well uninstall it. Ah, I'm a happier man now. :) 'Cos I'm trading the pleasures of sins for the joy of the Lord. :D

Spiritual warfare has physical consequences too - weakened bodies, etc, like what Xiaojia and I were talking about over MSN this morning. So I mustn't go help the enemy ka-chow myself...

OK! YA! Go and sleep well tonight! Shoo! Therefore, go forth and sleep in the name of the Lord... haha!

No comments: