Thursday, June 7, 2007

Woof. Feel like a dog.

Hmm. Woof. Feel like a dog. Feel, frankly, really useless even in encouraging people and caring for others. All I have is doggone perseverance, but sometimes I just feel that I'm tanking through - stepping on a thousand toes. Sure, God does help me succeed in the end, but surely, there's a better way to care for others.

But reminded of the prophecy yesterday during sub-D, where the Canaanite woman's attitude in seeking Jesus was, "Yes Lord, but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall off the children's table". Am I willing to accept the fact that I am like a dog before God's eyes, just like the Canaanite woman? And Jesus' response is, "You have great faith! Your request is granted."

Still, feel like a dog right now. Woof. So dogmatic of me. And it doesn't help that I'm feeling dog-tired, with increasing work dogging me. :P

No comments: