Monday, June 18, 2007

Hee just want to thank God for just now. Was taking time to pray in the Spirit, and just trying my best to 'connect' with God... and tho it was difficult at first, just felt God's encouragement on me to keep on seeking Him. =)

Then as I went back to the office, somehow was reminded to listen to Him... so remained quiet as best as I could... and hee, thank God, He really spoke to me very quickly! He reminded me to trust in Him no matter what the circumstances, and to be still and know that He is God - He will provide the opportunities for me to build deeper relationships for Christ in the church and the workplace. Just wait for His timing... He will bring the right people in the right time and place!

Dear friends, just really want to encourage you to keep praying in the Spirit, to set your heart on seeking Him every moment, no matter how short the time is... "pray continually", and "pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of requests" - how much more explicit can this Biblical command not get?

********
Edited to add:
Wow, thank God! My team leader asked me just now how my church camp went. :) we had a good lil' chat. :) Think that's a principle i can learn from him... remember the little things about others and ask them how their stuff is.

Still growing... Dad isn't finished with me yet! :)

Edited again to add:
Wow, just now got a chance to get to know my colleague more... hee, the wonder of a packet of dried mangoes from Malacca... :) but really thank God for His help, 'cos otherwise couldn't have gotten to listen to him share more... =) he's a very nice guy, and is interested in learning more about financial stuff... hee, thank God I read BusinessWeek on a regular basis.

No comments: