Monday, February 5, 2007

Tired but happy. :) God is so good!

Woke up at 5.45 am today, to see my new CL, Huaqiang, off at the airport. He'll be in Cambodia for a week for business trip. Very pleasantly surprised to see Shawn there too. We had a good time chatting and prayed for him.

Then went to help Weizhu with some volunteer work about Cyberwellness. Initially not v excited about it, since it means approaching pple who walk past the booth and telling them abt the concept of cyberwellness.

But thank God, it was a very good time - very blessed by WZ's colleagues, and learnt a lot from them, especially Helen and Charlene. H, for her joyful enthusiasm - I mean, just how many adult workers are JOYFUL about their work? :) And C, for her cheerful determination - wow, something that I can learn a lot from.

Then after tt we had a surprise bday celebration for Jitsy. Heh, very funny how it went... was at HQ penning down my affirmation for her, when she suddenly popped by HQ with Huili. Jits saw me and asked me, hey! what are you doing here? Heh, thank God managed to 'smoke' and preserve the bday surprise. And also really really really must thank God that even tho one of the "secret bday planners" slipped up and accidentally sent a msg intended for Calyn to Jits herself... turns out that Jits had left her hp in her PGP room! ;) LOL... God really has a great sense of humour! :D

So anyway was a very simple time of dinner and games and sharing, but one thing that I always love about the way that the (old)NUSB2 CG celebrate their bros and sisters' bdays is that it's really very full of simple and sincere love - see how they celebrated Swee's, Crystal's and Jits' bdays... tink tis is smtg that I want to learn from them too, to carry over into my new CG. :)

Feel this sudden urge to just call Zhiwei and talk cock with him over the phone. Miss him lots even tho it's only a few days - that's how dear this bro is to me. :)

1 Thess: We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel, but also our lives, since you had become so dear to us.

Wow... I remember sharing the gospel wif him together wif YF and Flince... now I'm sharing life wif him too. :) Isn't God so good? =)

Just prayed for Shuyi over the phone regarding her test. Thank God for a fellow encourager like her! :) She prayed for me too, feel very refreshed and encouraged! :)

"Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." Galatians 6:2

No comments: