Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bye, Sis!



Just came back from Changi Airport. Saw my sis and bro-in-law off. Very glad, really want to thank God for the wonderful time spent with them the past week.

I'm so encouraged by how my heavenly Daddy has answered my prayers this year for me to breakthrough in depth of relationship with my family, esp my eldest sis and bro-in-law. Just a few hours before she left for London, we were chatting in the living room, and hee, we talked abt deeper stuff, eg. BGR, etc... hee, think that's the cool part about being the youngest - you can get to ask your elder siblings abt the growing-up parts of life. =)

I realised that my eldest sis really is someone you can feel very comfortable sharing with. :) She's a good listener, and someone you can trust to be sensitive to your feelings too. And she also gave me her 'big sister' advice into What Women Want... ;)

And we went over to my comp and started browsing through my photos. Then my other sis and my mum came up behind us. Wah, paiseh, but think God let it be, 'cos we all had a good time looking and laughing at the various photos... sweet shared memories! :)

But I think one of the sweetest things that happened was after that, when my parents and I gathered to pray together for my sis and bro-in-law's safe flight back. Think God assured me that she's in safe hands, and He'll take care of her, both physically and spiritually, even while she's back home in England.

And you know what? When we were at the airport, my sis showed me a Bible that she had brought to Singapore! That Bible looked quite familiar... and I think that was the Bible I gave to my bro-in-law three years ago when I had visited both of them in England! :D w00t! :D Jesus rulez! It's v meaningful, 'cos my sis and bro-in-law's not attending church very much at the moment... So feel very touched, 'cos my sis actually brought a Bible all the way to Singapore... I believe that's an encouraging start on her drawing back closer to God.

God is so faithful - Jesus rulez! =) yup... really hope to see them again soon... am praying for sweet blessings upon my sis and bro-in-law! =)

No comments: