Monday, February 19, 2007

Something really sweet... thank God so much! =D

Just want to share something very exciting... wow, when you have something in your heart that you really, really want to do for God, and you pray to Him, God can really provide far beyond our wildest dreams!

'Cos I emailed one of my ex-professors recently regarding her being my referee for a job application, and on the spur of the moment, also shared with her my dream to set up a social enterprise to help the less fortunate people (something that I've been itching in my heart to do for God for quite a while already)... and thank God for her reply, it's very encouraging. :)

Hi, Yeu Ann,

Sorry to reply your email late. I have been having busy schedule and dying to take a few breaths. :)

Can you let me know the deadline to send out this letter? Let me know where I should send it to and I will make sure a good reference letter arrives to help you locate a good job.

I like your ideas about social entrepreneuriship. There are some people talking about helping children in the nearby area. People are doing it. Even Yahoo South East Asia is also working on social community project to add social responsibility into their profit making plan. So let me know more details and of course I will be happy to brain storm with you if I have some ideas to add.

Thank you for your valentine's day's wish. You have been very sweet and my proud student!

Happy Chinese New Year!


And what she also told me in person, besides the email, when I bumped into her on 14th Feb (just as I got off the bus) really staggered me. Seems that she was talking with some big-shot industry people, and there's some really exciting possibilities opening up... Thank God so much! Feel so blessed also to have good, supportive and encouraging teachers like Dr Chung... really thank God for her! :D

And I realised that this really really really has to be the hand of God Almighty - if we want to do something good for Him, then no matter how difficult or impossible it may seem, He has already promised in Revelation 3:7b,
"These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.


Yeah... just really want to encourage you, bros and sisters, do dare to dream something so wonderful for God... and ask Him to help you implement it! "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven!"

Yup, so let's eagerly and thick-skinnedly ask God to show each and every one of us what His vision and plan for your own life is... because He richly blesses everyone who calls on Him!

Dear friend, you have a very unique and special purpose in this specific time and space that no one else can ever fulfill. "What you are is God's gift to you; what you become is your gift to God." :) Would you like to know your specific purpose and meaning of your existence in life? Then, if you know God already through His Son Jesus Christ, then i really encourage you to ask Him to show you what His specific purpose and plan is for your life... He WILL show you gradually, more and more clearly as you obey His general purpose and plan for your life...

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God."
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."
I have a destiny I know I shall fulfill
I have a destiny in that city on a hill
I have a destiny it's not an empty wish
For I know I was born for such a time as this...

No comments: