Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exhausted, but so grateful. Was very stressed about the lack of manpower, money, material, time, even daylight and so on. But was reminded of Philippians not to be anxious about anything but to pray.

Also remembered that excellence is not doing everything swee-swee perfect, but simply doing the best we can to the best of our abilities, even if we don't have that much time. God will take care of the rest.

Learning to trust in God's grace more and more. Was fearful of what my teammates would think about my lack of planning even though I had already planned my best - just simply not enough time due to lack of manpower. But I think God may be telling me that actually, it's ok. He likes it. He wants to see our hearts first and foremost. Which matters more, the size of the sacrifice or the size of the heart behind the sacrifice?

And there's something about 5 loaves and 2 fishes too. =) Not enough? Don't worry. Just offer it to the Lord, and you'll see for yourself what HE can do. And so He is glorified.

And i learnt a lot from seeing my teammates' sweet and willing spirits. I feel so honoured to be able to serve together with saints like them. =D

2 comments:

Robert said...

Also remembered that excellence is not doing everything swee-swee perfect, but simply doing the best we can to the best of our abilities, even if we don't have that much time. God will take care of the rest.


Totally agree with this! :)

yeu@nn said...

Amen! :D Thanks for your constant comments, they bless me lots! Realy think you've grown a lot in speaking kind and encouraging words the past two years bro! :D