Friday, May 21, 2010

Hmm. Just feel stressed and frustrated today. Made a dangerous mistake - I forgot to take down a photo from a website that I was doing, which I had not received permission for. *sigh*

Lord, this work is heavy all right. So many things to juggle.

Then also felt frustrated because I took taxi to work. All the statistics and logic tell me that obvious the MRT is FASTER and CHEAPER than a taxi to City Hall area in the morning.

Yet I still took the taxi this morning... why did I do such a stupid thing?

Think it's because of emotions, the fears and worries that make me unable to think clearly and logically. Knowing myself, I can do both... but the emotional aspect has to be processed first, before I can reason properly.

Trying to make sense of the whole experience. Father, forgive my foolishness and stupidity, as You always keep on doing. Thank You for loving me in spite of all these teeth-clenching mistakes and faults that You see in me. And have mercy on me, and deliver me from myself and my own stupidity I pray. And uh, help me laugh more at myself whenever I screw up... and keep me safe from hurting other people through my stupidity. O let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain - and more importantly, that I might not cause others pain.

In Jesus' name amen.

No comments: