Monday, October 26, 2009

Whew. Another fun day at the office. :D Thank God for a good time! Went for a meeting with the good people at KooBits. Really very impressed by their entrepreneurial attitude and can-do spirit. LOL. After being a software developer for 2 years, it's good to be on the customer side finally... but really, they're very professional! :) They actually tested their software for 2 whole MONTHS! Majorly impressed.

Yes, I really enjoyed myself at the meeting. My colleague feels the same way too! :) Haha...

Anyway, want to thank God for His help with all the work so far. :) And thank God... really had a very good chat with my colleague. I'm very encouraged to see how God has been using me in the workplace... my colleagues like me a lot, and my boss said that people warm up to me very quickly. And yeah, one of my colleagues was saying that she can see that the kids will definitely love me. Wow... praise God... He alone deserves all the glory.
Matthew 5:16
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
LOL. I was very pleasantly surprised and encouraged to hear all these affirmations. :) Hee... Thank God too for my boss and my colleagues. Very blessed by them! :D Ah, it's really not I, but Christ who lives in me. I'm very encouraged that God has put me in the right place where He gives me room to flourish and develop the talents He has given me. Praise the Lord for all His faithfulness!
Psalm 18:32-36
32 It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.

33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.

34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

35 You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.

36 You broaden the path beneath me,
so that my ankles do not turn.

:) Anyway, think a door for effective ministry has been opened to me here in this workplace. Can see how God has been giving me opportunities to share my Christian values to my colleagues, both in words and actions. An ambassador of Christ in the marketplace... wow. Really very grateful that God is choosing to use even someone like me. But precisely, not I, but Christ who lives in me. Ha... sigh... I really do hope and pray that I can be more and more Christlike in everything I do, including my work. And erm, that includes coming in on time. :P I still struggle every single day! But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen me with His Holy Spirit daily to do His will and His work! Amen!

No comments: