Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Excerpt from Calyn's blog post dated 5 Oct 09:
God is a God who loves you regardless of whether you believe in Him or not. He is a God who cares and loves you first even before you were born. If today we have any uncertainties in our life and we need someone to guide us, God is a faithful and loving God who will always be there for us. I am confident of this.

I ve made many mistakes in my life and many of them i regretted. I am filled with weaknesses and I am truly fallible. But I am confident of who i am in Christ and with Christ. My confidence does not come from what i have but comes from the one who is confident, and that is Christ alone. "we are sufficient in Christ's sufficiency" (phil 4:13)

"God is the strength of my heart and portion forever" May our heart be filled by God's presence alone and that we are sufficient in Christ alone.

No comments: