Saturday, October 3, 2009

My 2nd sis finally graduated! Honours some more. Think this means a lot to her. To be honest, I was, well, "ah, that's nice. full stop.", 'cos I'm not close to my 2nd sis at all.

But think the Spirit is challenging me (in the aftermath of an afternoon nap) to go the extra mile. To do something in particular to bless her, because this really means quite a bit to her.

I do feel uncomfortable, stepping out of my comfort zone, to bless my sis ... (bcos to be honest, she had been really ungrateful to me for some nice things i did for her many years ago). but think God is challenging me to bless her anyway. No expectations of anything in return... just to love her (and that thought makes me cringe actually).

but i know that i know that i know that Jesus would want me do this. so help me Lord do this today before i procrastinate.

Edited to add:
haha tk God. got her a box of nice chocs. she was surprised, of course. but i know it's because of Jesus.

No comments: