Friday, October 23, 2009

Hmm. Was talking with a dear friend just now, and I did something I thought this friend would find funny, but think the Spirit was urging me to think twice. So thought about it... quickly corrected what I did, and apologised to this friend. And yes, my friend confirmed my niggling doubts.

It's very interesting, because besides prompting me, I think the Holy Spirit also led me to another blog, where something jialat had happened to another friend, and she was terribly upset, and how a brother comforted her. So through that, I think God was showing me how I could respond better, by learning from the other brother's example. :)

So yup... wow, thank God for His grace and mercy despite my ignorance. Teaching me the way that is good and right... think He has taught me a lesson through this experience. Thanks also to my friend for the grace that he/she showed me.

Gosh. Can only ask God for His forgiveness for my insensitivity... and thank Him for his grace too. What a powerful lesson here... I think God has helped me grow in maturity through this experience.
Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments: