Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nausea

Tailspin and turbulence. Maybe this darkness is really dismay and discouragement after all.

hm. do i matter to anyone, actually? would i make a difference if i didn't exist?

be the wind under my wings.
"If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast."


at least my life means something to You, Lord.



this little weedflower that You have made... is still Your flower.
Isaiah 40:6-8
A voice says, "Cry out."
And I said, "What shall I cry?"
"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field.

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
because the breath of the LORD blows on them.
Surely the people are grass.

The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God stands forever."


Oh. 1 Peter 1:23-25. :)

Lord, You do know how to make this little weedflower smile again.

No comments: