Saturday, February 7, 2009

Something that someone shared with me struck me a lot.
Something I like to share which I think you know about this too:
It is not to expect things to happen but to try all means to make it happen, either by prayer or by suggesting and initiating.
There are some pple who are not happy with the church and keep being negative and in the end they left.
However, there are some who knew that the church is not perfect and they do their best to suggest, to initiate, to persevere for improvement through proper channel.
It's timely, 'cos I had been praying, and somehow this same thought had come persistently knocking at the door of my mind. And then my friend wrote the above comment. Seems like it's God's way of speaking to me here... =)

Shall I be a Doer, or a Quitter?

And another thing I learnt as well:
Do, even as you pray, and pray even as you do.

No comments: