Sunday, February 8, 2009

Encouraged by Jonathan, how he's been resuming reading the Bible, and how 1 Corinthians has been speaking to him in such a timely and real way. Am so amazed at how God answered my prayers for him - Jon shared with me all the stuff that I'd been intending to ask him about, but forgot to do so. And am amazed too at the depth of insight of what he shared... =) clearly the grace of God really is working in his life... =D

Whoa. Lord, You are the great Shepherd of our souls! So encouraged to see how You have been faithfully shepherding and guiding Jon and working in response to my prayers for him. =)

Hey bro, I know you're reading my entry... take heart bro! He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion till the day of Christ Jesus... and am amazed and encouraged at your heart for God! :) Ganbatte bro! If God is for you, who can be against you?!

No comments: