Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Christian Ethics Course - and God's Kindness

praise the Lord. the course is goooooooood. :) we learnt very deep stuff. like Hegelian dialetic synthesis, Kiekergaardian faith and Sartrean existentialism... and what really the Bible says in counter to these deceptive human philosophies.

And v blessed to make a new friend today. his name's chris. from ntu side. a new believer. abt 6 mths old. but we are very blessed by his sincere, childlike faith and testimony. =D

at the end of the lesson, tze wei asked us to recount and share to one another how God has been kind to us. we shared about this and that... and when it was chris' turn, he innocently said (to paraphrase him), "I really thank God that I can have a good church to grow in, that He placed me in good spiritual soil and that I can read my Bible too."

and we older ones were silent for a while. (and we smiled at the end of it all.)

when was the last time i was thankful to God for my spiritual family, and for the fact that i can even read my Bible freely in public?

No comments: