Thursday, February 26, 2009

just came back from seeing some bros and sisters who are going to Kenya to help train up the core team there. =D

went with Jason and Jiahui. and gosh, it was so fun talking and sharing - we shared about pretty much everything under the sun on the bus. =D

and oh yah, to my surprise, i saw chris there at the airport. yup, the same chris i met yesterday in hopesem. we chatted, and i found out that he's from the JEDI group. one thing he said to me encouraged me v much: "i really hope that one day God will prepare me to be able to serve Him." =D spoken by a 6-months young believer. :D

and thank God for his providence. i was originally intending to write an encouragement card for David, one of the bros in Hope Nairobi. but it turns out, i couldn't find the card to use... but i realised that he's a very intelligent guy - a lawyer, and he has read Case for Christ before. and it just so happened that i had "Jesus Among Other Gods" by Ravi Zacharias with me that night. so, i wrote my encouragement message on the inside cover and asked Eugene to help me pass to David.

God really provides in very timely ways. =D aye-men. =)

No comments: