Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Saw A Rainbow In The Sky

I was thinking whether to go back straight home to take a nap before going to the airport, or to go to the park to pray for a while first.

And I decided, go pray first. 'Cos I wanna seek God.

Then, I saw a rainbow. A BEAUTIFUL rainbow. Hanging in the sky like a deliciously yummy rainbow lollipop for our eyes to drool in wonder.

Told some people about it.

And Yufen said that she couldn't see the rainbow, but was so thankful to God for sending the rainbow.

Later on, she blogged about it.

Think I'll post my comment here... I typed a lot already haha.
"hey yufen! something that struck me when i got ur msg abt thanking God for the rainbow...

i realised that God is able to bless us even thru an unseen rainbow.

and i think that's the essence of faith - we thank God for rainbows that we can't see, but we know are there anyway. =D

so God is able to give us gifts through ways that we least expect it...

thank God for you, yufen! learnt to give thanks even for unseen blessings from your thankful heart, dear sis! :D

and you know what sis? i only saw the rainbow, 'cos i was thinking whether to go back straight home to sleep, or to go to the park to pray for a while first.

and as i was walking, i was looking down at the ground and praying... when suddenly, i happened to lift my head up, and whoa, i saw the huge rainbow in all its brilliant and vast beauty, suspended in the gray sky... oh my God, it was beautiful all right. :D hanging there like a piece of colourful candy for our eyes to feast upon... :D yum-yum.

but i think it's really because of God's grace here... thank God that i chose to take time to pray... otherwise i wldn't have seen the rainbow... and you wouldn't have heard about it.

God acts in response to our prayers - even before we call, He will answer! :D aye-men...


=D Thank God! Hallelujah...
Who could imagine a melody
True enough to tell of Your mercy?
Who could imagine a harmony
Sweet enough to tell of Your love?

I see the heavens proclaiming You day after day,
And I know in my heart that there must be a way
To sing a greater song,
A greater song to You on the earth.

To sing a greater song,
A greater song to You on the earth.


Who could imagine a symphony,
Grand enough to tell of Your glory?
Our highest praise but a feeble breath
A whisper of Your thunderous worth.

No comments: