Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wow, thank God.

I blessed my colleagues with some nice chocolates today, wishing them Merry Christmas. They were pleasantly surprised - note to self: chocolate is a universal gift... works on guys too haha.

Then, after lunch, my colleagues suddenly blessed me with a very handsome-looking personal organizer. (Haha, they know that I'm not a very organized person... quite a lot of jokes about it.) But am touched by their thoughtfulness - especially since we're all guys, and guys don't usually do very sentimental stuff haha.

Praise God for His goodness... am praying still for them to come to know Christ one day... and that, in spite of all my imperfections and slowness as a worker, I pray that God's grace and mercy will be upon us all, that He will richly bless everyone of us this season, and for the seasons yet to come.

'Cos Christmas isn't Christmas, till it happens in your heart.
Somewhere deep inside of you, is where Christmas really starts.
So I'm praying that my friends will give their hearts to Jesus
And when they do, they'll find
That it's Christmas, really Christmas
All their whole lives 'round.

=)

No comments: