Sunday, December 28, 2008

Met Robert for a belated birthday dinner treat. Robert brought Melissa along too. Wow, Robert shared a fantastic testimony about his CG having 4 new believers. Whoa. He shared that Yufen is really solid about getting everyone to establish strong spiritual habits, namely: fast and pray and meditate on the Word of God daily.

His CG didn't do anything spectacular - they simply were faithful to seek God daily. And the Lord has done marvellous things for them! Whee...

Lots of other very helpful advice from Robert. Very timely! Since I had prayed to God earlier, renewing my consecration to Him. And He sent along Robert and Melissa at the right time, giving me very useful and helpful counsel that will help me accomplish what He wants me to do.

Anyway, bro, I know you'll be reading this. Thank God so much for you, bro. :) Even if that last part about BGR was really nonsense. LOL!

No comments: