Thursday, December 11, 2008

Was looking at the website that I'm supposed to be doing for the Chile team. And was feeling really overwhelmed... and praying, when suddenly, a reminder came to mind that this could be the work of the enemy, trying to discourage me from doing God's work! Because the longer I delay, the more held back the missions team get!

So this to you, Satan: In the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, away from me! For this is what the Lord says to me:
"Fear thou not! for I am with thee:
be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Isaiah 41:10


I can't do this on my own, but the Lord has sent reinforcements, and I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength! Amen and hallelujah! Therefore, go, Yeu Ann, and make webpages...

No comments: