Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Feel Like A Very Hyper Hamster! Haha-hallelujah!



Wow! Super-excited! Don't know why, but after days of praying and fasting, consecrating myself to Him, and interceding for my friends, I just feel the fire of God so strongly in my heart.

I was talking with Joyce on MSN just now, and she was sharing with me so many testimonies abt her recent missions trip, I was afraid my comp'd run out of memory before she could finish... *just kidding, sis!*

One key thing she shared was about how real spiritual warfare is - she experienced it a few times during the trip. And as I fast and pray for our CG's outreach, I think the Lord has been increasing my spiritual senses...

And I sense that Satan's secret agents are really doing their worst to undermine the atmosphere of faith, hope and love among my dear fellow soldiers in Christ. (The unholy scumbags!) But they shall not prevail, for we shall overcome them by the blood of the Lamb, and the words of our testimonies! Amen and hallelujah!

Just to share how real the spiritual warfare is at the moment - my CL just told me that he's having a cold. It came upon him suddenly yesterday. Not just that, I sense discouragement and apathy are starting to be upon quite a few people - not only my CG, but also other bros and sisters in other CGs too! One CL told me that he/she has been experiencing negative thoughts since the start of the week, and it's getting him/her down.

Gosh. But honestly, I'm feeling very excited. Somehow Rhino the hamster's words (I loved the movie Bolt!) resonates a lot with me. Everytime there's danger, he gets so thrilled that he starts hyperventilating. And I think one reason he's always so thrilled, is because he has complete confidence in Bolt to save the day.

And I was thinking, if a crazy hamster could be so excited and courageous in the face of mortal danger, because he has his utter confidence in a deluged dog... then how much more, we as children of God, should be thrilled to be engaging in a battle that we cannot lose! For our God is a truly awesome God!

So dear bros, sisters, wanna encourage you not to lose your heart, nor your spirits. Keep on sowing, and fighting the good fight of the faith. Let's always give ourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because we know that our labour in the Lord is not in vain! Amen.

No comments: