Monday, December 15, 2008






Just really want to thank God for Atria Unconference 2 last Friday. It was wonderful - God answered my prayers for me to learn as much as I can from the brothers and sisters there!

In fact, I had the wonderful privilege of being able to meet the Campus Crusade media communications people... these are wonderful brothers and sisters in the Lord who have given up promising media careers to pursue lowly-paid full-time jobs in Campus Crusade... they could have gone on to gain more working experiences, more money and so on to mobilize more resources...

but they heard God's calling and chose to respond to His work, to trust in Him to provide them with the necessary provision, labour and skills.

In fact, they were the same team that gave a talk on how to use media for missions during the GoForth conference!

Deeply blessed - I'm thinking of signing up with them next year to try on a filmmaking project to gain some cross-ministry experience... it'll be a wonderful experience to get to work and serve together with more like-minded bros and sisters in Christ who have the same passion to communicate the timeless gospel of Christ to a new generation... and for me personally, to every nation, tribe, people and language.

Media, missions and children. I'm starting to see how all these blend together into God's calling for me.

Deeply excited and encouraged. Even the skills I learn in my current job are God-sent - my team leader's very particular about following the proper processes. I don't like processes, but I've been starting to realise how important proper processes are in order to ensure that we can actually come up with consistently high-quality and regular products.

Idealism, innovation and industriousness - the trinity of a powerful creative ministry team.

All the way for Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah lau... got no better picture of me huh?? Ha ha...

But really great to have you with us. I pray that God reveal more of His plans for you through Atria =)