Wednesday, September 23, 2009

God's In The Details. So We Send Long Emails.

Haha... Joyce just posted this comment on one of my posts...

And I like this part: "the details just prove how God has been there, authoring your life!"

Yes! That's why I find long testimonies very meaningful... I mean, short testimonies are supposed to get the point across... but I think that shouldn't always be the case... it doesn't seem to do justice at all to God's goodness, which is so wonderful.
Psalm 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
I mean, God has PLANNED all these things...

And part of the joy of daily living is the constant expectation that God may suddenly spring upon us, whispering our names like how He one day called out Moses' name in the middle of a normal and boring working day.
Surprised by wonder,
Voice of thunder!
Burning bushes talk,
Dead men walk!
Those who believe,
By faith receive!
God's in the details
So we send long emails.
Haha... just a personal opinion... but yes, thank God there's someone else who gets it! :D

No comments: