Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dear Yeu Ann:

Many thanks for your interest to come on board my team. I have submitted your application to MDA and they have agreed in principle to the attachment. I would be looking at you commencing with my company on Oct 1...
And suddenly, working life comes rushing upon me unexpectedly.

And all the things that I've wanted to do... are to be relegated to the backburner again, because of my procrastination.

Which makes me ponder. How many little dreams that we've always intended to bring pleasure to God have we never managed to do, not because of insufficient time, but simply because we've frittered away these little minutes in-between?

And then the day comes upon us unexpectedly, and it's back to the frontlines again.

Life is short! I must make the most of the remaining time I have left.

But there's one thing I want to do before I go back into the working world again:
To go to Starbucks for an entire afternoon., snuggle up on a comfy couch with hot chocolate and finish up the "A God-Centred Church" book.

And hee, to finish up that Operation Flashpoint game I'm playing...

And to engage in a full day of fasting and praying. Maybe Wed. I'm so inspired by Peter Truong from Hope Brisbane... and Hannah from HopeKids. They've been doing 40 days of prayer and fasting - and experiencing the power of God.

I want to experience God in a deeper and more tangible way too. But let's get started with one day. Hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the starbucks idea! haha... (actually i'm finding it awfully familiar! it was on my 'to-do' list before i started work...

enjoy this ride of life bro! Glad to have you on the journey :)

-Robert (the man formerly known as 'Romeo' :p)