Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finally woke up in the morning today.

Yes, I've been sleeping very late, because of my procrastination. One thing I tend to procrastinate is going to sleep. Yes, I know it's hard to believe that you can actually procrastinate on something as fun as sleeping... but sadly, it's true. :P

Haha... any fellow procrastinators can identify with what I mean? :)

Lord, help me! I need more self-discipline in my life. It's not easy, but yeah, something to thank God for is that every morning, as I pray for His new mercies... I receive His forgiveness... and pardon. But still, I realise that I'm becoming less and less spiritually prepared and ready.

Ahh. Regular work can be good for the soul actually. It helps keep one disciplined, since it provides an external structure.

Hmm. I want to be more spiritually hungry and sensitive for God. So that I can see Him more readily. To see Him at work today. So that I can imitate my Father and do the things He do.

No comments: