Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank God for Prayer...

Thank God the Myanmar government is finally opening up to foreign aid. :D Believe the hundred of thousands of prayers from all over the world must have really helped open doors... Jesus really is the King of kings and Lord of Lords! =)

Talking about prayer... during my Bible reading today - I was struck by how God answered the prayers of two very different men - one a Jew, the other a Gentile (who wasn't technically a Christian yet, but a God-fearer)... the thing is whether we are praying and seeking God in the first place. Doesn't matter who you are or what you've done... if I genuinely seek the Lord with all my heart... He will let Himself be found by me.

Oh! :) Something great to thank God for too. My project manager liked the video clip that I had produced for a project. Praise God indeed for His answering my prayer...

But the better thing is, had the joy of being able to pray for one of my colleagues. 'Cos his wife's bearing a baby, so asked him how's it going. Thank God his wife and baby are fine. So offered to pray for his wife and baby on the spot (he's a Catholic), and he gladly let me. =D

It's such a joy and a blessing to be able to pray for others, especially on the spot. =D
Acts 3:6
"Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth..."


Oh yes, Jonathan's having his 2nd interview at 11 am today. =D Pray for him yeah!

No comments: