Saturday, May 10, 2008

*rant*

I feel really, really pissed off. Someone in my family did something that I found very inconsiderate and selfish. Was so pissed off that I knew I was going to explode.

So prayed in the Spirit. And think God was telling me, whoa, whoa. Forgive this person... and remember... you yourself have done the same thing to someone else before.

*inner steam cooling down now*

Yah. This, especially, after I prayed for patience and a sweeter spirit in controlling my temper a few hours earlier.

Still... Lord! I feel really... stewing now.

At least I understand better how the other person that I did the inconsiderate thing to must have felt.

I need Your help... Father... to resolve this anger I feel. Still clenching my teeth.

"Bro, sometimes it takes the greater man to let go and forgive." - Yanjie's SMS from last time.

Gee. Thanks Dad for the timely reminder. Help me ... make sense of this experience. In Jesus' name, let it be so.

No comments: